Today I am posting two "Summer Style Essentials", so check back this afternoon for a second dose! This morning we have Ali of With An I.E. Ali features loads of inspiring fashion ideas on her blog, with tips on how to wear trends, color inspirations and DIYs to name a few. Check out her top 6 (she threw in an extra one for free for ya) summer picks for under $100!
1. This color blocked tote would be perfect for summer and could double as a beach bag.
2. These t-shirts are soft, long and inexpensive. I have already invested in three of them and plan on wearing them all summer.
3. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup in the summer, but a bright lip goes a long way. "Impassioned" is one of my favorite colors for adding that pop of color.
4. The colors in this scarf are gorgeous together and this scarf would easily dress up a white t-shirt and jeans.
5. These black flat sandals look so comfy, and would be great for chasing after my toddler.
6. I kind of have a thing for detachable collars right now and I love the idea of this collared necklace.
-Ali, With An I.E.