Ummm, October much? I don't know where this year is going, but boy is it going! October is such a fun month. Fall is in full swing, Harvest festivals and Halloween festivities abound, and I finally get to bust out my favorite fall accessories!
I've created a Pinterest board in collaboration with Pulsar watches highlighting my top 5 favorite fall accessories.
Here they are in a nutshell:
1. Rancher Hats: Still a fave from last year, now you can find these everywhere at all price points. Mine is from Target last year.
2. Blanket Scarves: This year I am big on big ol' blanket scarves/ponchos. Wrap one of these babies on top of a simple top and jeans and you have instant style.
3. Booties: A perrenial fave, booties get to make their apprearance again and I ain't mad about it.
4. Bold Watches: In summer I usually forego a watch, but come fall it is one of my favorite accessories. Maybe it has to do with the return of routine/the school year, I'm not sure, but I love to wear a big chunky watch in the fall.
5. Fall Nails: My favorite nail of all, the dark moody mani. Right now I am loving navy, burnt orange and dusty rose.
Check out my Pinterest board for links to all my goodies and for some exclusive photos I took featuring my new Pulsar watch!