Well, we are speeding our way through October, and I already feel the crunch of the holidays upon us. In the blink of an eye we will be stuffing our faces with turkey and opening presents on Christmas morning. While it is still pretty warm here in the afternoons, the mornings are so cool we actually need a jacket, and at night I have started reaching for my warm fluffy socks. Bottom line: time to buy all the winter things! So make like a squirrel and collect those nuts to store away for hibernation. Or in this case, these cute under $50 finds.
1. Old Navy 3/4 Sleeve Maxi Dress: I just purchased this in dark gray and am so happy with the quality! It has a nice thicker material that will help keep me warm, and I plan on pairing it with sweaters during the winter.
2. Gap Cropped Slouchy Pullover: I love this as an alternative to a cape like sweater or even a poncho style pullover. This one is a bot more fitted, so if those other styles feel too sloppy for you, this one is the way to go! I would love this with a long sleeve striped tee underneath.
3. Hive & Honey Multi Chain Statement Necklace: Just think of all the holiday parties this would be perfect for!
4. DSquared2 Iphone Case: How darling is this!? I love a good quirky iphone case.
5. Forever 21 Equestrian Riding Boots: These also come in black. Great little price for a pair of boots that will get lots of wear!
6. Zara Pointed Vamp Shoe: Need a sexy heel? Look no further than this beauty.
7. Sole Society Deco Drop Earrings: Absolutely gorgeous rhinestone earrings for when you need a little holiday sparkle. (Darn it, already sold out. Try this similar pair).
8. Madewell Solid Frame Ring: A pretty everyday ring to add to your collection. This wood look grogeous with all the dark moody polish colors of fall!
9. Deborah Lippman Limited Edition "Rock this Town" Set: Speaking of dark moody nail polish colors...
10. Jcrew Kiss Kiss Tee: Such a darling little tee, great for layering under a cardigan or blazer. (40% off today with code EXTRA40)
11. Isotoner Woodlands Slipper: There is nothing quite as comforting as a pair of warm slippers in the winter. Loving all the color options on these!
12. Gap Ribbed Stripe Leggings: So cute for lounging around the house on rainy days.
(Editor's note: Squirrels do not in fact hibernate during the winter, but they become less active to store their energy for the warmer months. Didn't want to present you with false info ;)