- Uniquely Karah features her favorite dresses from Old Navy for spring... these dresses are priced right and are oh-so-versatile! Check out her picks! (find Uniquely Karah on Twitter!)
- Lipstick and Lollies is seriously rockin' maternity style these days... see how she styles stripes for her adorable baby bump!
- Not Going Out Like That takes a lacey skirt that she wore for an evening event and remixes it into a fabulous daytime look. Check out how she did it!
- Dream in Fashion styles up her army-style jacket with some coral and floral for spring. These layers work so well together and wait until you hear where she got that cute purse from! (find Dream in Fashion on Twitter!)
- Undeniable Style pulls together a casual and stylish look that is decidedly Madewell-esque but without the big price tags. I love this look! (find Undeniable Style on Twitter!)
- Laura Wears is sporting a simple and sophisticated look by dressing up her patterned pants - one of the top trends for spring! See how she does it! (find Laura Wears on Twitter!)
- The Second Best gets sidetracked in the Gap and stumbles upon the perfect "blue" blue jean... and then pairs it will stripes and neon. A winner in my book! (find The Second Best on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation celebrates her birthday in style with the basics: white jeans and a chambray top. One of my favorite outfit combos! And who doesn't love a good "birthday outfit"? (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style features her favorite camo pieces for spring and then styles them into three fun outfits! Don't pack that camo away for spring ladies! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Loving Every Detail shows off her gorgeous St. Patrick's Day outfit, but this outfit would be perfect for any spring day in my opinion!
- Rose a la Mode puts together lovely layers for a night out at St. Louis' Fashion Week. She how she perfectly mixed leather leggings with florals! (find Rose a la Mode on Twitter!)
- Pretty Preened features a delicious recipe for Lentil, Kielbasa and Fennel Stew - this had my mouth watering the minute I saw it! Stop by her blog to check it out! (find Pretty Preened on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image realizes that a touch of neon pink is all a spring outfit needs (especially when it's still so cold out!). She how she does it!
Labels: the it list