- Uniquely Karah has a crush on a pair of tennies that work for the guys and the gals! Comfortable and stylish - what more could you ask for?! (find Uniquely Karah on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies is rocking a dress as comfortable as pajamas for her growing preggo belly and is looking as stylish as ever! Mommas and non-mommas alike can take a cue from this look!
- A Fine Line is looking ahead to spring and all of the new color combos it will bring! Head over for a pastel fix and inspiration for your next color pairing! (find A Fine Line on Twitter!)
- It's a Darling Ensemble tried out a new color trio and knocked it out of the park! A hint of spring but grounded with a winter neutral - this look is perfect for transitioning to warmer weather!
- Not Going Out Like That is punching up her work wardrobe and thinking pink! Head over to check out this versatile look that can switch from business to casual with the change of a shoe!
- Dream in Fashion is feeling glam in a black and white ensemble that is quick and easy - definitely one to recreate! (find Dream in Fashion on Twitter!)
- Undeniable Style proves it's all in the details by transforming an all black look with a few colorful accessoires! She looks amazing! (find Undeniable Style on Twitter!)
- Laura Wears mixes old and new with a vintage dress and a pair of killer hills that she found at an incredible price! Love this look! (find Laura Wears on Twitter!)
- The Second Best is showing her edgy side with a fun accessory and a little leather! Biker chic at its finest! (find Second Best on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation pairs polka dots and stripes for a playful look fit for day or night! Pop over to check out her playful tights! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rose a la Mode is piling on the layers to stay warm, but of course still looks so cute! Head over for a little cold weather inspiration! (find Rose a la Mode on Twitter!)
- Pretty Preened is serving up a delicious soup recipe to help warm our souls this winter and boy does it look good! Pop over for the full run-down! (find Pretty Preened on Twitter!)
- Loving Every Detail lets her accessories shine! With a fab furry vest and a few pretty necklaces, this look is the epitome of winter chic!
- Sweetie Pie Style shares her go-to night out look - skinny pants and booties paired with a cute top! Love this look! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is taking inspiration from a classic color combo - black and white! Pop over to check out the outfit and room looks that this living room inspired! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
Labels: the it list