One of the easiest ways to add a trend to your wardrobe is introducing it through accessories. Pastels are going to be big this spring again; I think it is only natural to crave these fresh colors after a long winter. Target already has out a large selection of pastel clothing and accessories, and all have a great modern spin. I shared my styling tips on how to wear modern pastels last year, and all the same still applies, so be sure to check that out! If you are looking for an easy way to add a bit of this style to your look, try adding one or two of these fun accessories!
1. These great tortoiseshell glasses come in 3 different pastel shades on the sides. For under $10, you can buy one of each if you want!
2. This geometric necklace makes a big statement, and would look perfect dressing up a simple tee.
3. My favorite of the bunch, these pyramid studs by Rachel Roy are a great way to polish off your look.
4. Once I started using these hair ties I have never looked back. They hold your hair in place much better then traditional ties, and look equally cute in your hair or on your wrist.
5. Loving this La Mer watch that pairs a modern gray leather band with a fun pastel knot chain.
6. One of the most flattering shades of lipstick, this dusty rose will work on every skin tone and can really brighten up your complexion.
7. I must try this Deborah Lippmann polish that incorporates black glitter in a mint polish. So fun!
8. This London Fog bag is the exact shape of the emerald one I just purchased. I love that one so much I just may get it in another color sometime down the road. I like how this gunmetal gray has a sheen that adds interest without being too in your face as full-on silver would be.