How is it the last day of September already?! I don't know if I am ready for October to come upon us...perhaps because it is still in the 90's here. This weather is just obscene at this point. Not a fan. How is the weather shaping up where you are? Have you been able to wear warm layers yet? Here is what I would layer on if I had the chance...
1. American Vintage Chunky Knit Pullover: I'm all about the chunky knits this fall. (Does anyone else think of Dumb and Dumber when they hear pullover? No?...)
2. "Egyptian Ring": Sleek and simple, but makes a statement!
3. "Bdulcie" Studded Tote: This leather tote is completely studded on one side, but plain on the other-flip it around depending on your mood!
4. "Painter Boatneck Tee": This is a great basic tee from Jcrew, perfect for layering, but with gold button detailing that makes it stand well on it's own too.
5. Leopard Print Watch: Just, yes.
6. C Label "Hudson" Flat These come in black as well, and are such a great price!