Fall is not only a time to re-stock our closets, but also to re-stock our beauty supply! Here is what is making it in my bag this season...
1. Essie's Penny Talk- Metallics are big on nails for fall, and this is the perfect rose gold shade! Love it!
2. Nars Veridiana- Burgundy is in this fall for lips, not just clothes! Brave it for a sexy night on the town. *wink wink*
3. Lasting Hope- This hydrating creamy gel mask is just the ticket for when dry skin strikes.
4. Rimmel Glam Eyes- Ditch gray and try shades of forest green for your smoky eye this fall.
5. Essie Fall 4 Pack- If you buy any new polish for fall, make it the mini four pack of shades that essie comes out with each season. A sure-bet way to try the trends
6. Marc Jacobs Dot- I just received this new MJ fragrance and I love it. I had to have it after getting a whiff from a magazine sample. And I'm really not a big fragrance girl, but every so often one comes around that I can't resist. Dot is described as "Surprising, effervescent, energetic and alive." Yes please! Ha!
Juicy Couture Makeup Case- and of course a cute bag to put it all in!
What are your go-to beauty buys for fall? Any suggestions?