1. Ikat Stripe Top- A great summer staple with a twist. And it's on sale!
2. Essie polish in Sand Tropez and Turquoise and Caicos- It doesn't get more summery than sand and sea painted nails!
3. Jcrew Cabochon Fan Bracelet- So so pretty.
4. Gap Boyfriend roll-up shorts- I have a pair of these in navy and absolutely love them! I want to buy more in other colors-and this "deep guava" shade is at the top of my list!
5. Sam Edelman Satchel-Love the detailing on this satchel, and it will take you well into fall!
6. butter London Cuticle Miracle Set- I haven't had a professional manicure or pedicure in ages and I have crazy cuticles to show for it. I need to do some major maintenance and this kit sounds perfect.
7. Pearl look cross ring-Have you tried a ring that goes on two fingers? Doesn't seem very practical, but fun nonetheless!
8. Aldo Sandals- A great basic flat sandal that will go with everything.
Happy first day of July!!