These "Summer Style Essentials" are just so fun, right? I love to see what all these stylish ladies have curated especially for you. Next up is Natalie from Natty Michelle. Natalie is so sweet, and I just love her blog where she always has an interesting find to share. She has the cutest vintage, quirky style and is an amazing artist to boot! Check out her vintage etsy here and her hand-painted stationary line here. Here are Natalie's top 5 summer style picks, all for under $100!
1. Extremely tempted to buy JCrew's polka dot one piece in every color this season, but navy is my favorite.
2. The Half & Half Resin Bangle bracelet from Adia Kibur comes in red, orange and yellow-at $32 it's a steal of a stunning fashion statement.
3. Webster for Target Wallpaper tote-perfect for stylish summer shopping and poolside adventures!
4. Chanel's nail polish in "Distraction" is the perfect shade of coral for summer.
5. I'm looking forward to getting my Saltwater sandals in the mail via ModCloth very soon, just in time for the beach!
-Natalie, Natty Michelle