Only two more "Summer Style Essentials" left my friends! I hope you have been enjoying them and that they have given you some great ideas for new items to add to your summer shopping lists. I know mine is now about a mile long! Next up we have Michelle of the great blog Second Street East. Michelle is just adorable-she comes up with the cutest outfits and has the "blogger bun" down to a science. She is equally as stylish when it comes to interiors, as is evident in the rooms she puts together on her blog. Check out her 5 summer must-haves below!
1. Dolce Vita Sachi Sandal- These sandals (on sale!) can be worn with just about anything all summer long, which makes them a great deal!
2. ASOS spike link bracelet- spikes are in this season-especially in jewelry. This bracelet is the perfect piece to add a little edge to your accessories without breaking the bank.
3. J. Crew Factory Jericho Purse- A great little leather bag for an even greater price! Would be the perfect pop of color for any outfit!
4. Banana Boat Summer Color- We all love a healthy summer glow and this is by far my favorite self tanning lotion! Quick, easy and no streaks!
5. The Webster for Target maxi dress- This dress has such a fresh print that screams summer to me! Wear it alone or pair it with a blazer for a dressier look!
-Michelle, Second Street East