- Sweetie Pie Style found her ultimate summer shorts! They are comfy, cute and go with everything! What more could a girl ask for?? (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Fabulously Average braves the latest trend - cropped tops! Head over to see how fabulous she looks! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Wardrobes I Met and Liked is showing us her summer blues! She pairs masculine and feminine pieces for an unexpected twist! Cute!
- A Fashion Fixation shows us an adorable casual chic look that is perfect for the weekend! Be sure to check out her tip for an easy summer look! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill is loving colorful cardigans for the transitioning weather! And this yellow one is such a fun way to add a pop of color to any outfit!
- Sandy a la Mode tested out a pair of slimming polka dots pants! They work and she looks adorable - I'd say that's a win-win! (find Sandy a la Mode on Twitter!)
- The Fashionable ESQ found an adorable striped peplum top at a cute new-to-her online boutique! Pop over to find out where its from! (find The Fashionable ESQ on Twitter!)
- Seize the Styles is looking on the bright side with the amazing deal she found on her colorful dress! Head over to see the fun accessories she pairs it with! (find Seize the Styles on Twitter!)
- Northern Style goes for a classic look but punches it up accessories! Don't forget to check out her orange shoes!! (find Northern Style on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image shows us how to incorporate a kimono into our daily wardrobe. It is the perfect item to dress up jeans! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Here & Now is making her wardrobe do double duty by turning a skirt into a dress! Throw a blazer on top and you have a chic, comfortable look! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Diva in Me is staying cool in the warmer temps with pretty pastels! Pop over to admire her flirty dress and the fun accessories she pairs it with! (find Diva in Me on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow is officially obsessed with blazers! The neutral one she is rocking looks great paired with a girly dress! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Second Street East takes inspiration from her summer outfit to create a girly sitting room fit for any fashionista! Cute! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
Labels: the it list