- Sweetie Pie Style shows us how to pair lemon and lime pieces for a bold, vibrant look! Head over to see her top picks! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is channeling her 70s vibe in a vintage inspired outfit! Wide leg jeans and a flowy top? So Chic! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill is beating the heat in her patterned mini and airy top - the perfect outfit for an outdoor summer concert! Cute!
- Sandy a la Mode is getting twice the use out of her maxi skirt by making it a dress - and it has a beach scene on it! What more could you want?! (find Sandy a la Mode on Twitter!)
- The Fashionable ESQ found tons of sassy snake inspired accessories that will add a punch to any outfit! Just call her a snake charmer! (find The Fashionable ESQ on Twitter!)
- Northern Style Exposure dresses down a lace dress with a safari-worthy jacket! Head over to see how she layers her way to casual chic! (find Northern Style on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image looks back to some of her favorite looks from 2011! Pop over for tons of eye candy and to see how her style has evolved! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Here & Now shows us how to look cute in tennis shoes! Throw them on with a dress and hair scarf and you are ready for weekend errands! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Diva in Me pairs an oversized clutch with a printed dress for a look that is perfect for a night out on the town! Love! (find Diva in Me on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow shows us her preppy side in a look that could be straight out of Clueless! Totally fab! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Melificent wears an adorable nautical outfit for an impromptu getaway in the Florida Keys! Swoon! (find Melificent on Twitter!
- Crazy Style Love has an eye for eyelet in this black and gold ensemble! And her belt? A must have!
- Sigh...Gush...Gasp rocks the neon look on a budget! Head over to see where she found her adorable dress for an incredible price! (find Sigh...Gush...Gasp on Twitter!)
- High Heeled Style goes full on pattern in an adorable wrap dress that is perfect for a day at the office. Best news? It's easy to style since it's the statement piece! (find High Heeled Style on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is sharing some big news and a sneak peek of a recent photo shoot she did! Pop over to find out what she has been up to! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
Labels: the it list