- Franish found a cheaper version of the ever-popular J.Crew necklace we have been seeing everywhere! It looks amazing paired with red stripes! (find Franish on Twitter!)
- City and Burbs is rocking the boyfriend jeans! She pairs them with neutrals and a few pops of neon for a gorgeous look! (find City and Burbs on Twitter!)
- Rachel's Look Book is showing us her Derby Style! Head over to see how she pairs that fabulous hat with a chic dress for a look worth betting on! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill rounds up her favorite neon pieces for summer! The best news? They are all under $45!
- A Fashion Fixation looks lovely in her pretty printed dress! She shows us just how easy it is to look fabulous! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- DahliaLynn Lane is going casual chic in a leopard maxi skirt! You HAVE to see this skirt! (find DahliaLynn Lane on Twitter!)
- A Dash of Details tells us about her tried and true hair products that she swears by! Head over to find out what she uses to keep her locks looking beautiful! (find A Dash of Details on Twitter!)
- Here & Now is obsessed with mixing prints! She looks seriously sweet in her polka dots and stripes! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies mixes plaid and stripes for a quirky look! The perfect outfit for a cute, casual weekend!
- Sweetie Pie Style is ready for Cinco de Mayo and is showing us what to wear, eat and drink! I wish I was going to her party!! (Find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Second Street East threw on some boots and a bow for a lazy, rainy day! Head over to see how this outfit translates into a cute living room! (Find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Olive & an Arrow puts on her cowboy boots for a bit of southern flair! She paired them with a girly skirt for a fun look! (Find Olive & an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Good Life put together an amazing outfit and each piece is under $25! Yes, you heard that right - pop over to see where they are from! (Find Good Life on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations shows us how to get Gwyneth Paltrow's classic black and white look! Stop by to see the pieces she chose, all for under $80!
Labels: the it list