Sorry about the light posting around here lately folks. Want to know what I have been up to?
- Visiting pre-schools for Natalie, who will start in the Fall. What? Pre-school already? Not really mentally prepared for this yet.
- Seriously considering homeschooling after my husband went to a "Safety at school" seminar for work-basically there is no safety at schools. Go figure.
- Planning, crafting and cleaning for my BFF's bridal shower this Saturday.
- Finally finished reading Anita Shreve's "The Last Time They Met" last night. Anyone read this? I am still reeling from the ending.
- Doing a ton of weed pulling and yard work, which led to a crazy sinus infection and two massive sinus headaches this past weekend. If you don't have allergies, you are one lucky lady!
- Spray painting some big ol' pots to color up my yard while it is still in the winter doldrums.
- Watching Dancing With The Stars and American Idol.
I will be back to regular posting next week! Until then, check out some of the wonderful blogs on my blogroll over there to the right. Good stuff.